Express Lube Technician - Bob Howard Buick GMC
|Job Location||US-OK-Oklahoma City|
More Information About This Job
JOIN BOB HOWARD TODAY! MARKET LEADING PAY WITH BONUS!
Bob Howard Buick is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a qualified EXPRESS LUBE TECHNICIAN to our team.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Perform all lubrication services (changing oil transmission fluids and filters) in a safe manner.
- Perform thorough check of customer’s car (i.e. check additional fluid levels, battery, lights, tire pressure) referring all needed repairs and preventive maintenance to the Service Advisor.
- Operates and maintains all lubrication equipment.
- Ensure that the customer’s car is kept clean.
- Maintain an organized and neat shop area.
- Comply with all company safety policies and procedures.
- Make certain all equipment is in proper working order, especially the lifts.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.