Automotive Service Advisor (4-Day Work Week) - Capital City Honda
More Information About This Job
4-DAY WORK WEEK | BONUS OPPORTUNITIES
Capital City Honda is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
To support our growth, we are looking for Quality Automotive Service Advisors to work with our Quality Dealership representing a Quality Product! Our Service Advisor should be passionate about customer service and enjoy interacting with people throughout the working day.
- A True Four Day Work Week
- Highly Competitive Pay Plan Offer
- A Great Working Environment
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- A Structured, Self-Paced Career Path Leading to Management Opportunities
- Second to None Job Education and Training for Success!
- Automotive Service Advisor Experience is Preferred, but not Required
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
This position will pay $65,000 - $100,000 in Commissions.