Assistant Service Manager (Sign on Bonus & 4-Day Work Week) - Ira Toyota of Hyannis
More Information About This Job
SIGN ON BONUS | 4-DAY WORK WEEK AVAILABLE!
Ira Toyota of Hyannis is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a qualified ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER to our team.We have a very busy, well technically staffed service department.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Sign on Bonus!
- 4-Day Work Week Available
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Manage our Service Drive to ensure Client Process Flow.
- Train, develop and motivate the service department staff and monitor their performance.
- Forecast goals and objectives for the department and ensure they are met.
- Ensure that common courtesy is shown to all customers by every service department employee to promote customer satisfaction.
- Maintain daily sales and production records as required by dealership management.
- Develop and monitor budgets for the service department and keep dealership management informed of variances.
- Ensure that the service department meets all customer satisfaction (CSI) and financial goals.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Handle customer complaints tactfully, promptly, and with concern for the customer.
- Ensure proper repair techniques are being used.
- Schedule training as necessary to properly repair and service vehicles.
- Stay up to date on product changes and new products.
- Ensure that all necessary shop equipment is in proper and safe working condition.
- Understand and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect service department operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA right-to-know, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Two or more years of experience working in an automotive service department.
- Experience managing employees preferred.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.