Automotive Service Advisor 4-Day Work Week! - Maxwell Ford
More Information About This Job
MAXWELL FORD HAS 4-DAY WORK WEEK | SALARY & BONUS OPPORTUNITIES!
MAXWELL FORD is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service in the Houston area.
We are growing and looking to add an Quality Automotive Service Advisor to work with our Quality Ford Dealership. Our Service Advisor should be passionate about customer service and enjoy interacting with people throughout the working day.
- Competitive Salary Base Pay Plan, Plus Bonus
- A Great Working Drug Free Environment
- A Structured, Self-paced Career Path Leading to Management Opportunities
- Service Advisor University – Paid for by Group1 Automotive
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Weekly/Monthly Bonuses
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Minimum of 1 Year of Experience
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today, or refer a qualified friend!
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer