Office Scanner - Group 1 Automotive
More Information About This Job
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates several Austin area automotive dealerships and collision centers. Our Austin market is growing and we are looking to add a qualified OFFICE SCANNER to our team
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Prepare stock cards for all new and used vehicles.
- Receive and process all paperwork
- Key in all invoices for stores.
- Submits all extended warranty contracts.
- Ensures all the proper registration paperwork is sent out to be registered within a 24 hour period (including cutting checks if necessary).
- Prepare all trade-in information.
- Handle paperwork for all wholesale and swap deals.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
- Superior customer service skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.