BMW Automotive Technician/Mechanic - Hilton Head BMW
More Information About This Job
BMW AUTOMOTIVE MECHANICS CONSIDER A CAREER HERE!
4 DAY WORK WEEK! | MARKET LEADING PAY!
ADD A SIGN ON BONUS FOR THE RIGHT CANIDATE!
WORK AND LIVE IN A GREAT PLACE!
Hilton Head BMW is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service. We are growing again and looking to add Quality BMW Automotive Service Technicians to work with our Quality BMW Dealership! Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, an enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about their employees.
In addition to top industry pay, a hiring bonus, and a great place to live and work, we offer:
- A True Four Day Work Schedule!
- Market Leading Pay, Based on Experience, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-paced and Paid Training Opportunities
- Manufacturer and Group 1 Recognition
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match, Paid Time-off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Why work anywhere else?
- Several years of automotive technician or mechanic experience preferred!
- Automotive technical or trade school degree
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- A Love of Everything Automotive
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools Based on our Experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism, Teamwork and Respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer