Experienced Service Advisor (Sign on Bonus & 4-Day Work Week) - Ira Subaru
More Information About This Job
SIGN ON BONUS! | 4-DAY WORK WEEK | COMMISSION & BONUS OPPORTUNITIES
Ira Subaru just opened up a Brand New 23,000 Sq Ft. State Of Art Facility in Danvers!
Ira Subaru is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
We are growing and looking for Quality, Experienced Automotive Service Advisors to work with our Quality Dealership representing a Quality Product! Our Service Advisors should be passionate about customer service and enjoy interacting with people throughout the working day. We have a very aggressive compensation plan and benefits that are TOP in the Region!
- $5,000 Sign on Bonus! (based on experience)
- A True Four Day Work Week
- Salary Based Pay Plan, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment
- A Structured, Self-Paced Career Path Leading to Management Opportunities
- Service Advisor University – Paid for by Group 1 Automotive
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Automotive Service Advisor Experience Required
- Experience with CDK and Xtime a Plus
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.