Automotive Title Clerk Assistant - Group 1 Automotive
More Information About This Job
Group 1 Automotive is looking to add a qualified TITLE CLERK ASSISTANT to their Austin area team.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Assist in proper titling of new, used and wholesale sales for the dealership.
- Ensures retail transactions are processed in a timely way.
- Prepares purchase and trade-in documentation.
- Contacts banks to obtain lien releases.
- Assist in creating and processing leasing and loan paperwork.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Prefer 1 or more years of title clerk or similar adminsistrative experience in an auto dealership or tag agency.
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent follow-through skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support or its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork-and respect now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.