Automotive Title Clerk - Sandia Toyota
More Information About This Job
Sandia Toyota is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified AUTOMOTIVE TITLE CLERK to our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support or its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork, and respect- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Proper titling of new, used and wholesale sales for the dealership.
- Ensures retail transactions are processed in a timely way.
- Prepares purchase and trade-in documentation.
- Contacts banks to obtain lien releases.
- Prepares tax and title documents.
- Verify the costs and transactions for each vehicle sale.
- Assist in creating and processing leasing and loan paperwork.
- Prepares necessary paperwork for submission to the tag agency.
- Ensures the company’s tag and title work meets state requirements.
- Prepare and submit all legal transfer documents to the state department of motor vehicles (DMV).
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Prefer 2 or more years of title clerk experience in an auto dealership or tag agency.
- Knowledge of out-of-state titles is a plus.
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment preferred
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent follow-through skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.