Parts Warehouse Person / Shipping and Receiving - World Toyota
More Information About This Job
CONSIDER A CAREER WITH US
WORLD TOYOTA is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified PARTS WAREHOUSE PERSON / SHIPPING and RECEIVING to our team. This is an entry level position with a great way to begin your career with us. Starting pay is $15.00 oer hour with a wotk schedule of 6:00am - 3:00pm, Monday through Friday. Apply online or in person!
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Basic computer skills.
- Accurately fill and/or ship orders in a timely manner.
- Ability to safely operate warehouse equipment, including: forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Work a safe and efficient manner.
- Lifting up to 40+ lbs.
- Ability to stand for 8 - 10 hours shifts.
- Ability to interact with co-workers to develop a team environment.
- Identify the correct pick location and sequence in accordance with the order.
- Pick the right item and quantity
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork,. and respect- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify to employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.