Automotive Mechanic/Technician - Sterling McCall Lexus of Clear Lake
More Information About This Job
STERLING McCALL LEXUS CLEAR LAKE HAS THE BEST PAY
STERLING McCALL LEXUS CLEAR LAKE THE BEST BENEFITS
AND THE BEST WORK SCHEDULE IN THE MARKET!
We are growing and looking for a Quality Automotive Service Mechanic/Technician, to work with our Team! To join our team of Lexus Service Technicians you must take pride in your work and enjoy being part of our winning team that cares about customers and each other.
Toyota and other Import Technicians are welcome to join.
- Best Pay in the Market (based on your experience).
- Professional Work Environment
- We have the latest Equipment and offer a structured and paid continuos training program.
- Outstanding Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Time off, Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Lexus/Toyota Mechanic Experience is a Plus!
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools based on your experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Sterling McCall Lexus Clear Lake is a Group 1 dealership. Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United State and United Kingdom.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing, including: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer