Automotive Finance Manager - Volkswagen Kearny Mesa
|Job Location||US-CA-San Diego|
More Information About This Job
Volkswagen Kearny Mesa is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a FINANCE MANAGER to our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Oversee dealership customer loan origination and approval process.
- Establish and maintain strong relations with our lenders.
- Recruit, hire and develop associates for the Financial Services Department.
- Maintain accurate monthly, quarterly and year-end reports.
- Determine the customer’s need for financing and explore payment options.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers as they are presented products and services.
- Present warranties, credit insurance, GAP insurance and other beneficial products offered by the dealership.
- Secure and finalize transactions in a legal and ethical manner while maintain a high level of productivity.
- Meet monthly forecast for finance and insurance income, penetration levels and customer satisfaction.
- Accurately prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to the transaction and submits to the dealership’s Accounting Department in a timely manner.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Supervise the financial services associates to ensure individual and department goals are met.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Minimum of 5 years of F&I experience.
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.
- Quick leaner
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
This position will pay $120,000 - $200,000 annually.