CSR/Call Center Agent - Rivertown Automall
More Information About This Job
CONSIDER A GREAT CAREER WITH US!
Rivertown Automall is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add motivated, outgoing, friendly and professional CALL CENTER AGENTS to our team. We are an established organization with a long history of high levels of customer satisfaction, and we are committed to delivering a high-line experience to all of our clientele.
Some things about the job...
- Contact existing clients of the dealership to inform them of specific offers and events.
- Quickly build rapport with clients over the phone and influence them to bring their vehicles in to explore opportunities for them to look at new vehicle options.
- Build and maintain a client base by setting appointments with the new and pre-owned sales staff.
- Work with various web-based applications and technologies to obtain pricing, product availability, and information.
- Follow up with existing clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Do all of these tasks in a timely and professional manner.
- Prior sales or customer service experience.
- Call center experience is a plus.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with team members and customers.
- Have a strong positive attitude!
- Five day / 40 hour work week, available days and some nights and Saturdays.
- Appropriate dress is required.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Professional work environment with conrinuous job training and advancement
- Health Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
We look forward to hearing from you!
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer a team environment, and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.