Cafe Assistant - Ira Toyota of Danvers
More Information About This Job
Ira Toyota of Danvers is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add a qualified CAFE ASSISTANT to our team. This person will be able to run the Cafe. Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Prepares all cafe menu items using standard facility equipment ensuring quality and efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Receives delivered food stocks and supplies, verifying receipt of ordered items.
- Greets all customers promptly and professionally.
- Ensures all orders are done in a timely manner.
- Ensures accuracy of all orders.
- Creates a good working relationship with all co-workers.
- Ensures that all items meet or exceed food safety standards.
- Ensures cafe meets city and state regulations.
- Be punctual to all scheduled shifts.
- Ensures all daily cafe duties are performed.
- Takes initiative on cleaning and preparing for the next day's business.
- Receives and gives money back to customers at the correct posted price and has a balanced cash draw.
- Follows appropriate dress code and proper hygiene.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to work varied hours and nights and weekends.
- Kitchen experience a plus.
- Servsafe and cash handling experience is a plus.
- Have own transportation and reliable.
- Able to lift up to 30lbs.
- Has working knowledge of cafe equipment.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.