Collision Technician/Body Tech - Gene Messer Ford Lincoln Collision - Lubbock
More Information About This Job
$7,500 SIGN ON BONUS AND RELOCATION ASSISTANCE FOR QUALIFIED BODY SHOP TECHS
Hourly flag hour guaranteed for 90 days!
GENE MESSER FORD LINCOLN COLLISION CENTER is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add qualified BODY SHOP/COLLISION REPAIR TECHNICIANS to our team.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities and more.
- Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards.
- Check parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received.
- Prepares vehicles for body repair work.
- Notifies management of any additional repairs needed. Documents and additional parts and labor required to perform a satisfactory repair.
- Notifies management of any difficulties or problems that may prevent a quality job from being performed or cause a change in the promised time.
- Check parts against estimate and ensure proper parts are ordered and received.
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management.
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.
- Previous experience as a collision repair technician with heavy structural collision and frame experience.
- ICAR or ASE certifications in auto body repair, painting and estimating, a plus.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged vehicles including body work and when to replace or repair parts.
- Ability to read and following instructions on repair/estimate orders.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, respect and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail.
* See store for details and conditions.
**All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.