Certified Mercedes-Benz Technician - Mercedes-Benz of Beaumont
More Information About This Job
Mercedes-Benz of Beaumont s part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail business. We are looking to add qualified CERTIFIED MERCEDES-BENZ TECHNICIANS to our team.
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Efficient and accurate work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized shop area
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality work
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
- Adhere to our values: Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork
- Mercedes-Benz Certification Required
- Automotive technical or trade school degree
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in:brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license in the state and good driving record
- Performance / longevity bonuses
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork, and respect- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.