Entry Level Automotive Technician - Town North Nissan
More Information About This Job
EARN MORE AT TOWN NORTH NISSAN! ENTRY LEVEL CAREER OPPORTUNITY !
4 DAY WORK WEEK!
TOWN NORTH NISSAN is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add an ENTRY LEVEL AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN to our team. Grow your automotive career with us. We have a great shop!
In addition to competitive pay, we offer:
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Student Loan Tuition Reimbursement (subject to eligibility & plan provisions)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized shop area
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality work
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
- Adhere to our values: Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork
- Some automotive technician or mechanic experience helpful.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and the United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer