More Information About This Job
Group 1 Automotive (“Group 1”), a Fortune 300 company, owns and operates 200+ automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. The Business Support Center serves as the foundation of Group 1 Automotive’s industry leading accounting organization. We are looking to add a qualified Automotive Billing/Inventory Administrator to our team. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism, Teamwork, and Respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Vehicle Deal/Inventory Processing - Ensure all deal and inventory transactions are properly submitted and in compliance with laws and regulations and Group 1 policies, generating accounting entries to affect the transactions.
- Sales Staff Compensation – Prepare, review and post sales compensation for dealerships/stores
- Schedule Cleaning – Perform accounting maintenance on dealership/store schedules, including New and Used Inventory, Accessories, Payables, and Dealer Trade Receivables
- General – Monitor Job Router and Docuware task lists for timely completion of all job duties.
- High School diploma or equivalent, bachelor’s or associates degree in Accounting/Finance, a plus.
- Experience, 3+ years in relevant position/industry, required; Dealership accounting, a plus
- Experience using CDK is a plus.
- Ability to be self-motivated, with a great attitude and high-energy personality.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.