Parts Shipper/Receiver - Ira Toyota of Danvers
More Information About This Job
Ira Toyota of Danvers is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add a qualified PARTS SHIPPER/RECEIVER to our team.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts and vendors.
- Coordinate any last minute pick-up or deliveries.
- Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
- Checks payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Keep an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Request recipient's signature on each delivery entry.
- Unloads truck each night. Turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Handle basic maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean and making sure required inspections are performed.
- Helps maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
- Checks in all stock orders upon receipt.
- Notifies the parts manager of any parts that are received damaged or missing from any type of order.
- Receipts in all special order parts.
- Maintains a special order file and ensures that all customers are notified of the receipt of their parts.
- Maintains backorder file.
- One or more year’s related experience in an automotive parts department preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.