Automotive Mechanic / Technician - Shawnee Mission KIA
More Information About This Job
JOIN OUR AWARD WINNING SERVICE DEPARTMENT! WE OFFER MARKET LEADING PAY PLUS BONUS!
SHAWNEE MISSION KIA is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service.
We are growing and looking for Quality Automotive Service Technicians/Mechanics, from entry level to experienced, to work with our Quality Dealership, representing a Quality Product! Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about their employees.
- Market Leading Pay that could be up to $5.00 per hour more than your current rate (based on a recent pay stub, your technical qualifications, OEM or ASE certifications, experience and work history), plus bonuses.
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-paced and Paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacturer and Group 1 Recognition
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- 4 and/or 5 day work week schedules available
- Air Conditioned Shop
- Annual Compensation Reviews
- Paid Training to Level Up, Everyone wants to grow!
- Transition and/or Relocation Bonuses
- Automotive Technician/Mechanic Experience
- A Love of Everything Automotive
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools Based on your Experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and the United Kingdom . We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*