Automotive Service Advisor (4-Day Work Week!) - World Toyota
More Information About This Job
CONSIDER YOUR CAREER WITH US!
4-DAY WORK WEEK | SALARY & BONUS OPPORTUNITIES
WORLD TOYOTA is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
We are growing and looking to add a Quality Automotive Service Advisor to work with our Quality Dealership representing the Quality Toyota Product!
Our Service Advisor should be passionate about customer service and enjoy interacting with people throughout the working day.
- A True Four Day Work Week
- Salary Based Pay Plan, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment
- A Structured, Self-Paced Career Path Leading to Management Opportunities
- Service Advisor University – Paid for by Group 1 Automotive
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Experience as a Service Advisor/Writer preferred
- High Level Customer Service Experience
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Bilingual (spanish) is a Plus!
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.