Experienced Body Shop Mechanic - Sterling McCall Collision Center Fort Bend
More Information About This Job
CAREER OPPORTUNITY FOR COLLISION MECHANIC!
AIR CONDITIOINED STATE OF THE ART SHOP
VERY BUSY! EXCELLENT PAY AND BENEFITS!
Sterling McCall Collision Center Fort Bend is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales, collsion repair and service.
We are growing and looking to add an EXPERIENCED COLLISION MECHANIC with the ability to repair suspension and steeriing, airbags, interior parts, electronics, new safety systems, exhaust, plus, on all makes and models.
- Five Day Workweek
- New Air Conditioned Shop
- A Great Working Environment
- Comprehensive Dealer Paid Training
- Advancement Opportunities
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Performance Longevity Bonuses
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Two or More Years of Previous Experience as an Automotive Collision Mechanic
- Automotive Technical or Trade School Certificates
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) Specialized areas such as:
- Brakes, Electrical/Electronic Systems or Engine Performance, Steering and Suspension, Airbags, plus, Preferred
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer