Shop Foreman/Team Leader - Ira Toyota of Hyannis
More Information About This Job
Ira Toyota of Hyannis is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive service and retail. We are looking to add qualified SERVICE SHOP FOREMAN/TEAM LEADER to our team.
The pay range for this position is $60,000 - $90,000.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
- Assist in training, developing, and motivating the service technicians and monitor their performance.
- Ensure proper repair techniques are being used.
- Schedule training as necessary to properly repair and service vehicles.
- Stay up to date on product changes and new products.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company's Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Many years of automotive technician experience.
- Fluent with Dealership Brand processes and technology.
- ADP Dealer Services/CDK experience a plus
- A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.