Automotive Sales Manager - Pat Peck Honda
More Information About This Job
Pat Peck Honda looking to add an Automotive Sales/Finance Manager to our team. Our Sales/Finance manager will have the drive to coach, lead, and engage our buyers and sales associates through and after a sale.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Meet monthly forecast for sales volume and sufficient gross to meet profit objectives.
- Create and organize all sales activities for the Sales department.
- Recruit, hire and develop a retail sales force.
- Establish a positive relationship with customers by getting involved at the beginning
- Ensure that salespeople are informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts, including rebates and incentives.
- Appraise all incoming used vehicles.
- Work with the General Manager to forecast monthly sales and expenses.
- Enthusiastically assist sales people in customer interactions.
- Enhance customer satisfaction during the entire purchase experience.
- Supervise new car sales associates to ensure individual and department sales quotas are met.
- Partner with the Financial Services Department to develop and coordinate best practices for the most efficient and effective sales approach.
- Assist sales associates in closing sales as needed.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Four or more years of previous experience in Automotive Sales Management. .
- ADP / CDK Dealer Services Experience a must!
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.