Gasoline Technician - Shamaley Ford
|Job Location||US-TX-El Paso|
More Information About This Job
SHAMALEY FORD is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
We are growing and looking for Gasoline Engine Technicians to work with our Quality Dealerships representing a Quality Products!Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about employees.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Student Loan Tuition Reimbursement (subject eligibility and plan provisions)
- $2,000 Tool Reimbursement (subject eligibility and plan provisions)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- 2 Years of Ford Experience
- A Love of Everything Automotive
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools based on your experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork, and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.