Sales Advisor - Land Rover Santa Fe
|Job Location||US-NM-Santa Fe|
More Information About This Job
Land Rover Santa Fe is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail, and customer service.
We are growing and looking to add Quality Professionals to work with our Quality Dealership representing the Quality Product. The key to our success is based on how dedicated we are to our customers and our people.
Our Client Sales Advisor should be passionate about customer service and enjoy interacting with people throughout the working day.
- A Great Working Environment
- Ongoing Comprehensive Development & Advancement Opportunities
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 2 Years Customer Service Experience is a plus, but not required
- Professional Appearance
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training, development and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork, and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer