Automotive Parts Specialist - Land Rover Santa Fe
|Job Location||US-NM-Santa Fe|
More Information About This Job
Land Rover Santa Fe is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a qualified, EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE PARTS SPECIALIST to our team.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Sign on Bonus Available! (terms and limits apply)
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Meet and assist the customer in a courteous and professional manner providing them with the information they need.
- Ensure that incoming inventory is stocked in the correct location.
- Maintain the parts department in a clean and organized manner.
- Accurately price parts and accessories using the proper pricing source and keep the computer system up to date.
- Informing customers of any current specials.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- Experience in a dealership parts department is required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork, and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.