Licensed State Vehicle Inspector - Ira Toyota of Orleans
More Information About This Job
Ira Toyota of Orleans is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add a LICENSED STATE VEHICLE INSPECTOR to our busy shop.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Inspect automotive vehicles to ensure compliance to emission standards and governmental regulations.
- Inspects truck accessories, air lines and electric circuits, and reports needed repairs.
- Examines vehicles for damage, and drives vehicle to detect malfunctions.
- Tests vehicle components for wear, damage, or improper adjustment, using mechanical or electrical devices.
- Applies inspection sticker to vehicles that pass inspection, and rejection sticker to vehicles that fail.
- Prepares report on each vehicle for follow-up action by owner.
- Current Massachusetts Vehicle Inspectors License required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.