Parts Support Person - Bohn Ford
More Information About This Job
Bohn Ford is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to hire a PARTS SUPPORT PERSON to join our team!
Somethings about the position
- Parts inventory stocking, filling orders, shipping and delivery timely
- Deliver to wholesale accounts via transit van
- Cleaning and Maintaining an orderly stock room
- Assisting the Parts Manager with various projects assigned
- Communicating with customers in person and by phone
- Identify the correct pick location and sequence in accordance with the order
- Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts and vendors.
- Coordinate any last minute pick-up or deliveries.
- Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
- Checks payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Keep an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Request recipient's signature on each delivery entry.
- Unloads truck each night. Turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Handle basic maintenance of the transit van including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean and making sure required inspections are performed.
- Helps maintain the professional appearance of the parts department.
- Checks in all stock orders upon receipt.
- Notifies the parts manager of any parts that are received damaged or missing from any type of order.
- Receipts in all special order parts.
- Maintains a special order file and ensures that all customers are notified of the receipt of their parts.
- Maintains backorder file.
- Warehouse experience is a plus but not required
- Have some clerical skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Stand Up lift experience helpful with some positions
- Have a good driving record
- Ability to lift 30 plus pounds
- Attention to details and work pace
- Maintain high levels of productivity
In Addition to market leading pay we offer:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life, Disability insurance
- 401 (k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.