BMW Master Technician - BMW of Mobile
More Information About This Job
BMW of Mobile | *Attention BMW ASE MASTER TECHNICIANS*.
We are looking to add 2 qualified BMW ASE MASTER AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS to our Gulf Coast team.
*** $60.00 HOURLY FLAT RATE for Qualified BMW ASE Masters *** with $5,000.00 SIGNING BONUS!
In addition to our competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- 3 Consecutive years as Automotive News Best 100 Dealerships to work for!
- Job training and career advancement opportunities
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee stock purchase program
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- Performance / longevity bonuses
- Paid time-off
- Efficient and accurate work in accordance with dealership’s and factory standards
- Complete system diagnostics and full automotive troubleshooting and testing
- Maintain an organized shop area
- Road-test vehicles to ensure quality work
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors regarding the status of the service work
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
- Adhere to our values: Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism and Teamwork
- Several years of automotive technician or mechanic experience
- BMW ASE MASTER TECHNICIAN Certification = $60.00 FLAT RATE HOUR
- Automotive technical or trade school degree
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification(s) or certification(s) in: brakes, electrical/electronic systems or engine performance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license in the state and good driving record
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer