Collision Estimator & Estimator in Training - Jim Tidwell Collision Center
More Information About This Job
And ESTIMATORS IN TRAINING
JIM TIDWELL COLLISION CENTER
Kennesaw, GA 30144
Jim Tidwell Collision is seeking Experienced and Auto Body Estimators in Training. We are an established, high quality auto body repair facility, offering the industry’s highest pay structure for the area, growth opportunities, and an excellent benefits package.
Benefits include, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance, 401(K) with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Vehicle Purchase Program, and Paid Time off.
- Minimum five years of experience in auto body estimating.
- Proficient with CCC1 estimating management system.
- Ability to write detailed, accurate estimates, upload estimates and images that meet insurance company standards.
- Expertise in major Insurance Direct Repair Program protocols.
- I-Car Certified.
- Strong sales orientation, excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Capable of maintaining an orderly repair plan and production schedule.
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.