Automotive Service Advisor - Audi El Paso
|Job Location||US-TX-El Paso|
More Information About This Job
AUDI EL PASO HAS AN IMMEDIATE NEED FOR AN EXPERIENCED SERVICE ADVISOR!
AUDI EL PASO is growing and looking for Experienced Luxury Automotive Service Advisors!
- Salary Based Pay Plan, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment
- A Structured, Self-Paced Career Path Leading to Management Opportunities
- Service Advisor University – Paid for by Group1 Automotive
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Service Advisor experienced required, preferably in the luxury segment.
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
**All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer