More Information About This Job
Group 1 Automotive Inc. is an international Fortune 300 automotive retailer with over 200 dealerships located in the U.S. and U.K. www.group1automotive.com
Group 1 Automotive is seeking a motivated IT Professional to support multiple locations within the Houston, Texas area.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
The ideal candidate will have the ability to investigate user computer problems, identify the cause and implement solutions. Additional skills:
- Working knowledge of CDK or Automotive Dealer Management Systems
- Ability to reimage a computer or rebuild a pc.
- Knowledge of ShortelMitel phone system a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an IT Professional
- Provide remote and on-site system level support to all personnel for all company computer software
- Knowledge of basic Networking
- Must have a vehicle and be available for minor traveling
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing including background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment.*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.