Experienced Automotive Service Advisor - Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills
|Job Location||US-CA-Beverly Hills|
More Information About This Job
Mercedes-Benz of Beverly Hills is looking for a World Class, EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE ADVISOR to join our fast paced growing team at Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. Are you looking to work with the most recognizable brand in the world? Are you ready to take on your goals and achieve success working with Mercedes-Benz? Join our team!
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- At least 3 years of experience in a Luxury Dealership or Sales/Service Industry is required.
- ADP/CDK experience a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written.
- Strong desire to help people
- Leadership goals
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are one of the best and want to join our team in a fast paced environment to reach the highest standards - apply today!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
This position will pay $100,000 - $360,000 in commissions.