Automotive Service Advisor - Mercedes-Benz of Beaumont
More Information About This Job
Mercedes-Benz of Beaumont is looking for a SERVICE ADVISOR to join our fast paced growing team. We are part of Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service. Are you looking to work with the most recognizable brand in the world? Are you ready to take on your goals and achieve success working with BMW of Mobile ?
- A Great Working Environment
- Comprehensive Training & Advancement Opportunities
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in Dealership or Luxury Sales/Service Industry Required
- ADP/CDK Dealer Service Experience is a PLUS!
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer