Collision Estimator - Ira Collision Center
More Information About This Job
Auto Body/Collision Repair Estimator
Compensation: $70,000 to $125,000 annual pay based on experience
6 Month Pay Guarantee
Ira Collision Center in Danvers Massachusetts is seeking experienced Auto Body Estimators to join our Team. We are an established state of the art Collision Repair Facility specializing in high quality repairs while utilizing the best equipment and trained technicians in the industry. Ira Collision Center offers hourly pay plus monthly bonus incentives based on your total sales.
Ira Collision Center is part of Group 1 Automotive Inc. Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates.
- Apply for a confidential interview by calling 978-605-2120
- Or Apply Online.
- 3 or more years’ experience in the Collision Repair/ Auto Insurance industry writing appraisals
- Valid Massachusetts Appraisers License
- Proficient in CCC1 Estimating and Management Software
- Excellent computer, communication and scheduling skills
- Strong sales orientation with excellent customer service and organizational skills
- Ability to write accurate detailed estimates to restore vehicles back to factory specifications
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
`All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.