RIVERTOWN SUBARU HAS THE BEST PAY, THE BEST BENEFITS
AND THE BEST WORK ENVIRONMENT IN GEORGIA!
We are growing and looking for Quality Automotive Service Technicians (Mechanics), to work with our Team! To join our team of Service Technicians you must take pride in your work and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about customers and each other. Rivertown Subaru is recognized as a great place to work!
Please call or text Kennith Robinson at (706)761-4404 to schedule an interview or CLICK to apply on-line.
- Best Pay in the Market (based on your experience).
- We have the latest Equipment and offer a structured and paid Training program.
- Outstanding Benefits: Health, Dental & Vision Insurance, Life & Disability Insurance, 401(k) with Company Match, Paid Time off, Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools based on your experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Rivertown Subaru is a Group 1 dealership. Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States and United Kingdom.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing, including: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer