CONSIDER A CAREER WITH US! | WE ARE A BEST PLACE TO WORK!
SUPERIOR COMPENSATION! | GREAT WORK SCHEDULE!
We are Rivertown Subaru, part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in retail sales and service.
We are growing and looking for a talented and motivated Service Advisor to join our team. The right candidate will help our growing service business drive customer loyalty by providing exceptional customer experience to each and every client.
Our Service Advisor/Consultant should be passionate about customer service and enjoy interacting with people throughout the working day.
In addition to superior compensation, we offer the following Benefits...
- A Great Working Environment
- Continuous Training and Advancement
- Performance / Longevity Bonuses
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Employee vehicle purchase program
- 2 Years Automotive Service Advisor Experience Preferred
- Subaru Service Advisor Experience is a plus!
- Strong desire to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Ability to achieve targeted goals
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid in-state driver’s license and must maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
Group 1 Automotive is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates 180 automotive dealerships and collisions centers in the United States and United Kingdom. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits, and ongoing training and support.
If you are in alignment with our values of Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism, Teamwork, and Respect, now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.