HONDA MECHANICS NEEDED! | WE ARE EXPANDING!
NEW FACILITY - CLIMATE CONTROLLED SHOP
BE PART OF OUR WINNING TEAM!
Honda of Slidell is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service. We are expanding and looking for Experienced Automotive Service Technicians and Express Lube Technicians to work with Our Quality Honda Dealership.
Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about their employees.
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest State of Art Equipment
- Climate Controlled New Facility
- A Four Day Work Schedule will be Available Soon
- Market Leading Pay, Based on Experience, Plus Bonuses
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental, V& Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- ASE and other Certifications Helpful
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Good Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates an excellent environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now is the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer