- Several Years of Automotive Technician/Mechanic Experience
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools based on your experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Our technicians are highly regarded as the industry's top service technicians, and we have all the tools and support to get you started!
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail.
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.