STERLING MCCALL CHEVY HAS THE BEST PAY!
THE BEST WORK SCHEDULE - 4 DAY WORK WEEK!
COME JOIN THE BEST TEAM OF SERVICE TECHNICIANS!
Sterling McCall Chevrolet is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and service.
We are growing and looking for Quality Automotive Service Technicians, from Experienced to Entry Level to work with our Quality Chevrolet Dealership! Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, an enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about their employees.
- A True Four Day Work Schedule
- Market Leading Pay, Based on Experience, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-pased and Paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacture Certifications and Company Recognition
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Health, Dental, V& Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
A Love of Everything Automotive
A Positive & Friendly Attitude
Tools Based on our Experience
Basic Computer Skills
Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer