4-DAY OR 5-DAY WORK WEEK OPTION
MARKET LEADING PAY, PLUS BONUSES
BMW of Annapolis is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
We are growing and looking for Quality Automotive Service Technicians/Mechanics to work with our Quality Dealership representing a Quality Product!
- A 4-Day or 5-Day Work Week Option
- Market Leading Pay, based on experience, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Structured, Self-paced and paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacturer and Group 1 Recognition
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- Automotive Technician/Mechanic Experience
- BMW Experience a Plus!
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools based on your experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Our Service Technicians should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about employees.
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.