Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail, is looking to add a qualified ACCOUNTING MANAGER to our Dallas Accounting team. Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support or its associates. This position will be responsible for managing dealership accounting processes.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- 3 Plus Years Management Experience in Automotive Dealership Accounting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook Email.
- CDK Dealer Services Experience a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and a willingness to work well with others in a process driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional Appearance and Work Ethic.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.