CONSIDER A CAREER WITH US!
Toyota of Anaheim is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service.
To support our growth, we are looking for Quality Automotive Service Advisors to work with our Quality Dealership representing the Quality Toyota Product! Our Service Advisor should be passionate about customer service and enjoy interacting with people throughout the working day.
- Highly Competitive Pay Plan Offer
- A Great Working Environment
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Pinnacle Awards Program
- A Structured, Self-Paced Career Path Leading to Management Opportunities
- Second to None Job Education and Training for Success!
- Automotive Service Advisor Experience is Preferred, but not Required
- Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.