Audi Peabody is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add a Vehicle Acquisition Specialist to our team!
This role will work with the management team to purchase vehicles through resources other than the auction. This position will work Monday - Friday.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Contact customers (phone, email) to maintain and improve customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- Develop pipeline of sales and business opportunity (partnerships, etc.) leads through networking, referrals and set appointments.
- Work with sales management on executing best " buy back" opportunities and strategies
- Research and stay current in auto consumer and industry trends
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organization and follow through skills.
- Solid working knowledge of the Internet
- Strong work ethic
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail.
*All applicants must be willing to submit to pre-employment testing to include: Background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.