CONSIDER A GREAT CAREER WITH WORLD COLLISION CENTER OF PENSACOLA!
MOVE TO THE PENSACOLA BEACH! 1 HOUR FROM DESTIN!
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE!
WE ARE A VERY BUSY SHOP | SEVERAL DRP RELATIONSHIPS
We are World Collision Center; part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and collision. We are a high volume air-conditioned collision center with plenty of work, state of the art facility with all the latest equipment to help you perform efficiently!
WE NEED COLLISION REPAIR/BODY TECHNICIANS to add to our team.
This opportunity comes with a SIGN-ON BONUS and TOP TIER PAY!
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- FULLY AIR CONDITIONED SHOP!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards.
- Notifies management of any additional repairs needed. Documents and additional parts and labor required to perform a satisfactory repair.
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- 2 Years’ experience as a collision repair technician with heavy structural collision and frame experience is a plus.
- ICAR or ASE certifications in auto body repair a plus.
- Company provides paid training.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged vehicles including bodywork and when to replace or repair parts.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer