CONSIDER A CAREER WITH US!
A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE AND WORK! | 4 DAY WORK WEEK!
STATE OF THE ART UP TO DATE EQUIPMENT
MARKET LEADING PAY, PLUS BONUSES!
World Ford Pensacola has an immediate need for Experienced Certified Technicians. We are a high volume shop with a 3 to 4 day back log of work!
Our Service Technicians are passionate about customer service, take pride in their work, an enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about their employees.
- A True Four Day Work Schedule
- Market Leading Pay, Based on Experience Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Up to Date, State of the Art Equipment
- Paid, Structured, Self-Paced Training and Advancement Opportunities
- Evaluation and Compensation Adjustments Every 6 Months
- Ford and Group 1 Recognition
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time-off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Automotive Service Technician Experience is a Plus!
- ASE Certification is also a Plus!
- A Love of Everything Automotive
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools Based on your Experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 300 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of Integrity, Transparency, Professionalism, Teamwork, and Respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply online today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer