CONSIDER A GREAT CAREER WITH US!
WE ARE STERLING MCCALL COLLISION CENTER OF CLEAR LAKE!
AVOID HOUSTON TRAFFIC and HEAT!
Sterling McCall Collision Center Clear Lake is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add an additional COLLISION REPAIR/BODY TECHNICIAN to our team.
We are a high volume AIR CONDITIONED COLLISION CENTER with plenty of work, state of the art facility, with all the latest equipment to help you perform efficiently!
This opportunity comes with a SIGN-ON BONUS and TOP TIER PAY!
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards.
- Notifies management of any additional repairs needed. Documents and additional parts and labor required to perform a satisfactory repair.
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- 2 PLUS Years’ experience as a collision repair technician with heavy structural collision and frame experience.
- ICAR or ASE certifications in auto body repair a plus.
- Company provides paid training.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged vehicles including body work and when to replace or repair parts.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Three Ways to Apply:
- Call Ray Bishop, our Collision and Hiring Manager, (281)853-1440
- Apply here online
- Come by and see us, 18160 Gulf Freeway, Friendswood TX 77546
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer