CONSIDER MAKING A MOVE TO JIM TIDWELL COLLISION CENTER!
SIGN-ON BONUS FOR QUALITY CANDIDATES!
WE ARE A QUALITY COLLISION CENTER WE REPAIR ALL MAKES
Jim Tidwell Collision Center is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail. We are looking to add an additional COLLISION REPAIR/BODY FRAME TECHNICIAN to our team. We are a high volume collision center with plenty of work, state of the art facility, with all the latest equipment to help you perform efficiently!
This opportunity comes with a SIGN-ON BONUS and UP TO $3.00 PER HOUR OVER MARKET FLAT RATE!
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
- Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards.
- Notifies management of any additional repairs needed. Documents and additional parts and labor required to perform a satisfactory repair.
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacturer.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Company’s Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
- 2 PLUS Years’ experience as a collision repair technician with heavy structural collision and frame experience.
- ICAR or ASE certifications in auto body repair a plus.
- Company provides paid training.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of repairs for damaged vehicles including body work and when to replace or repair parts.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
- If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism, teamwork and respect - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
Three Ways to Apply:
- Call Chris Crist, our Hiring Manager, (678)784-1288
- Apply online
- Come by and see us, 2205 Barrett Lakes, Kennesaw GA
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer