WE NEED FORD HEAVY DUTY DIESEL CERTIFIED MECHANICS!
WE WILL PAY $55.00 PER HOUR!
4-DAY WORK WEEK! | MARKET LEADING PAY, PLUS BONUSES
The New Sterling McCall Ford is part of the fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail sales and service. We are growing and looking to add Quality Ford CERTIFIED HEAVY DUTY DIESEL MECHANICS to work with our Quality Ford Dealership representing the Quality Ford Product! Our Service Mechanics should be passionate about customer service, take pride in their work and enjoy being part of a winning team that cares about employees.
- $55.00 PER HOUR Based on Your Certifications and Experience
- A True Four Day Work Schedule
- Relocation Assistance for the Right Candidate
- Market Leading Pay, based on experience, Plus Bonuses
- A Great Working Environment with the Latest Equipment
- Structured, Self-paced and paid Training Opportunities Leading to Manufacturer and Group 1 Recognition
- All of the Benefits!
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Time off
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Previous experience as Line, Diesel, AC Technician Required!
- Ford Certified Preferred
- A Love of Everything Automotive
- A Positive & Friendly Attitude
- Tools based on your experience
- Communication Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Desire to Provide an Exceptional Client Experience
- Ability to Achieve Targeted Goals
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License
Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that owns and operates automotive dealerships and collision centers in the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. We offer our associates a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork - now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend!
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer